Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Final Blog Entry

I was in Team Swagger and our presentation was on the Crystal Figuera Murder Case. In Computer Applications, I learned quite a few things that I was unfamiliar with before taking this class. Although, programs like Word and PowerPoint were things that I was already familiar with using. I also learned how learn how to use a Mac computer which really helped me as far as understanding how much better Macs are, compared to PC’s, for when I decided to buy my own. I really enjoyed working with Apple Garageband for the first time since I’m an Audio Major, and overall, that was my favorite part of the whole class. Excel, Publisher, and Access were totally new programs to me that I had never worked with before but since plenty of businesses use them it’s good that I know how to do at least basic operations in case there ever came a time in my career where I needed to use them. If anything, this class has taught me that being professional and being on time is the key to being successful in the working world, and I now take deadlines a bit more seriously.

Out of all the assignments and projects, the only one that I think could have gone better for me would be the final project. Besides that, I turned in everything on time and never missed a class and put some effort into every assignment I did. So overall, I think I deserve an A- for this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment