Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pictures

For today’s assignment, Alex, Rafaela, and I went outside to take some pictures of ourselves. The pictures that turned out best were the ones where no one was paying attention to the camera and just acting naturally. My favorite picture was either the one taken of my shadow or the one where I posed with a Porsche 911 Carrera (my favorite car!). Photography is one of my several hobbies, so I enjoyed taking pictures of the other people in my group. Overall, I think we took about one hundred pictures, and we all had fun. Although, I don’t really like having my picture taken, I felt a little bit more comfortable just acting naturally and not paying attention to the camera. Out of the whole process, uploading the pictures to my blog with Picasa was a bit more complicated than it should have been. It took me forever to figure out what was wrong with the slideshow gadget, but I finally got it done after closing out of Internet Explorer and logging in to my blogger account again. I think that it is great how convenient the integration is between Picasa, Blogger, and Google. Integration between different programs makes compatibility and other things so much easier (take the Adobe Creative Suite for example). I also think that it is pretty handy to be able to upload pictures taken by the camera on your cell phone directly on to your Picasa web album.

No comments:

Post a Comment